Monday, June 3, 2013

Is It OK For Married Couples To Watch Porn Together?

Last week a lady asked this question "Do you think this could be a bad thing in the long run? 

Is it healthy or Godly for Couples to watch porn together. If they both like it and are both into it, could it still be a bad thing.?"

Porn is a bad thing to bring into a marriage. And when you are single, it is still wrong! A married couple should only desire each other - if you're watching porn together, then you two are getting turned on by someone other than your hubby or wife - which is wrong.

Honestly, do you want your man or woman to be turned on by some other person's moans and body, instead of yours? Do you want to create an atmosphere where they imagine themselves making love to someone other than you? Think about it. As both of you watch those images, you are endorsing immorality. Did I hear you say "No! I'm not" ?

Here is why:
1. Pornography Clogs your mind with thoughts of others instead of your hubby or wife, and then, it leads to addiction and huge marital problems, because one day, you will get offended when you come home and your spouse is pleasuring themselves to an online video. 

2. According to research, 80% of all pornstars were victims of abuse and a large fraction of the other 20% have an underlying personality disorder. These people should be getting help. So each time you patronise porn, YOU become part of the problem. They are patronising an industry which not only takes advantage of the sexually abused and drug addicted but since it is so lucrative (because so many people watch it),  it prevents them from realising they need to get help.

3. PEOPLE ARE NOT SEX OBJECTS! Porn makes you think of strangers as sex objects. It ignores their personalities.

Get rid of all porn and love each other and cherish and RESPECT each other. Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable-if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise--dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8

IjeomaOlujekun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...